Friday, August 29, 2008

Mulan Jr at the Greenbelt Theater



My daughter had her first quarterly exams a week and a half ago. We studied furiously for two weeks as preparation. Furiously because a lot of times I bacame furious at her or she became furious at me! My daughter loves to study her lessons but I must have pushed so many buttons (or some wrong ones maybe) that we almost ended up in tears! My daughter is in Prep. Am I a bad mother??? Anyway, she did very well. And as a reward for her hard work, I decided to take her to the Repertory Philippines production of Mulan Jr. They are showing it at the Greenbelt Theater from August to December. As this is her first time to see a stage play, she is very excited. I invited my niece, Raine to join us. The more, the merrier. This afternoon I will go get our tickets. I must say I am very excited too.

1 comment:

karen aguilar said...

Raine and I are excited!!!! See you Saturday!!

A. Karen