Wednesday, September 10, 2008

11 September 2008

I was listening to my morning show this morning (of course) and Mo (the DJ) mentioned a website that is dedicated to the show. They don't know who the author is but said to check it out. "It's even better than our own site", Mo said. So the disciple that I am of Mo Twister, I go ahead and view the site.

I got to the site and to my surprise, the transcript of this mornings show is already there! Galing! I went through the site and it was great! It had transcripts of a lot of Good Times episodes with pictures to boot! **I just noticed all the exclamation points in this paragraph. Excited much? :)

Anyway, if you're a fan of the show or is wondering what the h_ll I'm talking about... check it out at http://goodtimeswithmo.wordpress.com/

The stuff in there is amazingly accurate and the author is very witty. Btw, thank for the commentary Mr Author. You do the lord's work. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie,

Thanks for the post about my blog and for the link back!

Cute daughter you have...

I'll be dropping by from time to time to check out your blog...

Good times!