Thursday, September 4, 2008

Muscle Men Have Birthdays Too

Friday Night we went to Gerry's Grill near Park Square to celebrate the long overdue birthday of my favorite gym instructor, Vince. We've been planning this for months (Vince's birthday was July pa) and we finally got to do it. When I say we I mean Don, Benjie, Vince and me. Hirap kasi we all have different schedules and we have to do it on a payday, of course. We brought along another traniner, Mel, just for the heck of it. Kidding! I didn't want to be the only female perspective there.

Here We Go...


Just a note, we were 13th on the list that night but becuase of our powers of persuasion (and distraction) we got a seat right away. Woohoo!


Texting Sil... honey, I'll be late.



Texting Diane...honey, I'll be late.

Texting Jena...honey, make sure you buy beer so I can have some when I get home late.

Mel the Tomador. Joke lang Mel... :)


Kilawin. Good but could be better.



Spicy Garlic Chicken. New favorite.



Pork sisig...coronary in the making.

Chicken fingers... didn't know they had ones this fat.


Grilled Dori. Poor Dori. Tasted great though. So yummy...


Don and Marie. We don't sing though... well he doesn't. :)


Marie and Benjie

Mel, Me and Vince

Ever seen a Zombie look so purty?

How many fingers?

Tipsy much?
The damage...

Marie's waistline according to the Macho Men. I wonder why they're laughing...

It's not funny at all.

The real damage..

Still standing...

Happy Birthday Vince!

Photos taken using my Sony Ericsson K530i. I love it!






No comments: